The Meyers Neck Wrap has four coils that deliver pulsing magnetic therapy to the cervical spine and associated muscles to help alleviate pain and help accelerate healing at the source of the condition or injury causing the above related symptoms.
Whether it be Quarter Horses with their low head carriage, Dressage horses bending at the poll, Jumper with front end concussion or your older horse with arthritis, daily use of the Neck Wrap can help your horse.
Contact RSI Equine for Pricing Information
Rental Options Also Available
The Meyers Neck Wrap
The Meyers Neck Wrap has four coils that deliver pulsing magnetic therapy to the cervical spine and associated muscles to help alleviate pain and help accelerate healing at the source of the condition or injury.
The Meyers Neck Wrap comes available in two models:
1. Maxi-Pulse Standalone comes equipped with:
- Small, rechargeable power control unit that will deliver approximately twelve (30 minute) therapy sessions or six (60 minute) sessions before needing to be recharged
- Low battery indicator
- Three pulsing frequency options (5, 10, 15 pps) with LED illumination
- Manual On/Off
- Timed 30-minute or 60-minute treatment with auto shut-off
- One year warranty
2. Accessory to Bio-Pulse Sentry Blanket
The accessory Neck Wrap comes equipped with a wiring harness to connect the neck wrap directly to the Sentry Blanket power control unit to power both the blanket and neck wrap simultaneously.
- Shortened Forelimb Stride
- Forelimb lameness
- Abnormal head carriage
- Muscle atrophy and stiffness
International customers, including those in Canada, must call or email to place an order.